Homestuck/hiveswap panel?

(Northern California / Washington / Oregon)
Dammekstrideer

Homestuck/hiveswap panel?

Post by Dammekstrideer » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:09 pm

so is anyone ready for Kumoricon 2018? i know i am! but who would be interested in a possible interactive Hiveswap and Homestuck panel for Kumoricon 2018?

yes i said interactive panel, meaning that the audience will be able to join in on the fun, or should it be a all ages dating game? where the audience will be able to "date" a Homestuck or Hiveswap. it will be an all ages so PG13 on the language, all characters are welcomed but no doubles please!unless you are cosplaying the new twin trolls from hiveswap with a friend. even gender swap characters are welcomed, i will be going as a gender swapped Vantas or GHB.

and if everyone is alright with it i will be recording the fun and if anyone needs horns just tell me and me and a friend of mine will do our best to get you the horns for the cosplay, depending on the troll and how big the horns are.

if we do have an all ages dating game those who participated will be getting a prize!

but if we are able to do this... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SEAL YOUR BODY PAINT!!! I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!
So we shall see what will happen!

Dream1244

Re: Homestuck/hiveswap panel?

Post by Dream1244 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:55 pm

if we do have an all ages dating game those who participated will be getting a prize!

ไฮโล