Obviously this will be your creation so have fun with it.
Watch the video!!
- GET TOO MUCH WHITE FABRIC and BLACK LACE
- Have a decent amount of black fabric
- BE WARY OF THE TYPE OF LACE YOU GET WHEN THINKING OF THIS OUTFIT
- KNOW WHAT TO SEW AND KNOW WHAT TO GLUE
- Cut out the pieces for the bodice and the skirts: 1 black bodice piece, the rest in white and a large white skirt, train in white, and a half black skirt
- Start sewing everything together
- Create a lining for the top and a middle layer for structure
- Add either boning or TONS of interfacing to the structure layer
- Sew the structure piece and lining to the bodice
- CUT THE LACE OUT FOR DAYS
- POSITION lace and SEW IT ALL TOGETHER
- YOU SHOULD BE DONE NOW!