Accepting Commissions for Props and Accessories

Looking to commission a costume or prop? Look no further!
KonzaiCosplay

Post by KonzaiCosplay » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:13 am

I've been cosplaying for about a little over 5 years now, and wanted to help and share some of my skills with the cosplay community. I will be accepting commissions for props and accessories (Armor, shields, staffs, jewelry). I sadly won't be accepting commissions on outfits at the moment, I want to perfect my sewing craft for awhile before i make full outfits. I will be accepting a limited number of commissions every other month starting this November, but feel free to send in requests when ever. I will try and talk with each one of yal to see whether or not i can schedule you for a certain month and we can discuss the price and how long the process should take. If you have any other questions feel free to message me at commissions.konzaicosplay@gmail.com. Hope you have a great time with cosplaying and any upcoming conventions you have.

SerikasHof

Post by SerikasHof » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:27 am

I have a cosplay that I want to do that requires a few airsoft guns as props. Will this be allowed if there are no BBs inside of the guns? What are the rules on them?