Plays With String (cosplay sweaters and more)

Looking to commission a costume or prop? Look no further!
Cyanna

Plays With String (cosplay sweaters and more)

Post by Cyanna » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:34 pm

I've been knitting for over a decade now. I have a lot of experience making knitted clothing and I've got a pretty wide set of skills including cables, stripes, intarsia, fair isle, and double-sided knitting. I adore colorwork. I can make scarves, hats, cowls, vests, mittens/gloves, shawls, socks, sweaters, and more.

But I've been mainly making sweaters.

I am open to using a variety of fibers in a variety of weights. I'm no stranger to fine yarn and tiny needles. I'd be more than happy to talk about what would be appropriate for your project and hear your ideas. Some fibers require more care than others and are not machine washable. For those who are on a tighter budget or need something machine washable, I don't mind knitting with acrylic at all. Hopefully, we can find a yarn that is soft, comfy, durable, and not wallet-breaking

I am not allergic to any fiber so I can take all possible allergies into consideration. All work will be done in my smoke-free, pet-free house.

My website. Everything you need to know is here.

My Deviantart account can be found here. You can find more samples of my knitting that are not commissioned and not necessarily cosplay-related.

Regarding School Uniform Vests

It is not a problem to make a school uniform vest. But before you contact me about it, I encourage you to check out the Land's End online store and look at their vests. They have a cream-colored one that resembles what you see in most high school anime and it costs considerably less than anything I can make for you.

You are much better off asking me for a vest if you need it in an uncommon size or in uncommon colors.

I look forward to working with you!