Commissions OPEN - Plushies, Props, Costumes

Looking to commission a costume or prop? Look no further!
Ayase Shin

Commissions OPEN - Plushies, Props, Costumes

Post by Ayase Shin » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:57 pm

Hello, I am a fellow cosplayer and commissioner who is open for commissions. I would like to tel you a little bit about what I offer;
The costumes, props and other items that are asked to be made by me are well constructed to fit your needs and measurements.
It is my goal to be to provide as much information that I can so you feel confident and comfortable with my work as I know how important it is for your costume to look accurate and amazing!

You are kept up to date with your commissions as they are being constructed through my Tumblr account;

http://ayase-shin.tumblr.com/

I live close to my local fabric district and have many stores to choose from to get the best materials and at great prices.

QOUTES / PRICES:
My pricing is depending on each project breaking it down with fabric cost, material cost, and production cost. Shipping is calculated as an addition to all qoutes.

Costumes/Accesoires: Minimum $100 for production.
(small accessories and other items DO NOT apply to this)

Props: Minimum $50 for production.

Wigs: Minimum $20 for cutting/styling cost.
*NOTE*
I do no provide wigs or shoes. If you would like wigs to be styled or have boot covers made, I can add the amount to the invoice for the wig or shoe of your choice and work on them.

WANT A QOUTE?
Please complete this info when PM'ing me:
*Your basic measurements
*Name of character and series.
*Please provide as many reference photos as possible.
*Request which pieces specifically you would like made.
*What is your deadline date? ( 00/00/2013)
*Shipping Address: city, state, zip code (International cost Extra)

NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, EXCHANGES.

Thank you for taking the your time to review me, I hope to work with you in the future;

Ayase