Looking for someone to make me a costume, will pay $$$

Looking to commission a costume or prop? Look no further!
only_entropy_exists

Looking for someone to make me a costume, will pay $$$

Post by only_entropy_exists » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:54 pm

Hello,

I am looking for someone that can make an ice elemental costume to match the mask found here: http://www.compositeeffects.com/page_pr ... ct=SMGLM01

As of right now, I am thinking there are two ways to go about this. One would be more human like, wearing a jacket with ice shards sticking through at the shoulders and maybe elbows. The other would be more or less a full "ice" suit, having separate pieces for the chest/back, arms/hands, and legs/feet. I realize the full suit version will end up costing a lot but if you can pull it off then I'm willing to pay. We can work together on the concept, although I will defer to your judgement. I will also leave it up to you to pick out the materials.

Let me pay you to build your master creation!

I selected "Notify Me" when a reply is posted to this thread, but since forums notifications have failed me in the past, you can email me direct at rmilesatl at gmail [dot] com.

undermoon1389

Re: Looking for someone to make me a costume, will pay $$$

Post by undermoon1389 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:15 am

I cant do what your asking buut i may know someone who can hes an amazing artist ... it may be latex covered foam imo that would be best for weight

only_entropy_exists

Post by only_entropy_exists » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:38 pm

Latex covered foam is definitely an option I was thinking about. Please have your friend email me so we can get the ball rolling.

Thanks,

jony33

Post by jony33 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:44 am

The other would be more or less a full "ice" suit, having separate pieces for the chest/back, arms/hands, and legs/feet. I realize the full suit version will end up costing a lot but if you can pull it off then I'm willing to pay.
Mohsin