Why not just buy cosplay costume?

Looking to commission a costume or prop? Look no further!
[Bleach]

Why not just buy cosplay costume?

Post by [Bleach] » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:07 am

Why do you turn to commisioning a costume? Why not just buy it? Cant find same ones as you like or becuase of prices. I know many online stores that provide cosplay costumes, wigs and acessories like sword. I am a Bleach lover, I found a very good store that provides almost all kinds of Bleach stuffs. It is Milanoo.com. Even straw sandal, cosplay bag and cosplay swords are available. I love it.

hildechan

Re: Why not just buy cosplay costume?

Post by hildechan » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:50 am

We do what we want, when we want to.
Not all of those pre-fabricated ebay costumes are good enough for our sophisticated tastes. Not all of those ebay costume sellers are reliable for we demand attention every waking and sleeping hour.
There will be no rest until PERFECTION is within our grasp.
Anime Expo Cosplay Department Staff 2004-present

Devonry

Post by Devonry » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:27 pm

Funny, this sounds exactly like the sockpuppet account that Milanoo had posting on the LiveJournal lolita comm before everyone found out they have really poor quality products.

Long story short, commissions will almost always be a higher quality product than something you buy from China. The people who can't make their own things generally want a nice costume, not some slapshod costume that will be falling apart before it even reaches them in the mail.

Zandra

Post by Zandra » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:58 am

I live in Indiana and I would like to have this cosplay around the time of Otakon 2012
the outfits would also include the shoes for any of the costumes as well and possibly wig for at least the Tyrant cosplay.

hildechan

Post by hildechan » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:21 pm

Zandra wrote:I live in Indiana and I would like to have this cosplay around the time of Otakon 2012.
Then you better get to working on your time machine. It's 2014 now.
Anime Expo Cosplay Department Staff 2004-present