Pokemon/Animal/Mascot hoodies!

Looking to commission a costume or prop? Look no further!
i-sew

Pokemon/Animal/Mascot hoodies!

Post by i-sew » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:29 am

I am starting to commission my Pokemon/Animal/Mascot hoodies to the public. Each hoodie is made up of a 100% fleece. I design and create the hoodie from scratch. Each hoodie is a challenge in its self, taking from anywhere from 4 hours - 10 hours to make. They also start off around the base price of $45.00, depending on which type of Pokemon/Animal/Mascot you want. I also include free shipping within the US, but I will ship international. I also only accept Paypal.

If you are interested in commissioning me for a hoodie, please respond here by PM or email at i-sew (at) hotmail dot com. Please supply me with the basic size of hoodie you want (most of the hoodies are to fit one-size-fits-all, but I can make them bigger if desired). Please also include what Pokemon/Animal/Mascot you wish and if there's any other extra features you want on the hoodie, please include that while you contact me. I do not like the concept of eyes on hoodies, but, I'll do it to please my clients.

This is my latest commission:

I will post more pics up once I get a few more made. Thank you in advanced and I look forward to working with you in the near future!