Plus size Summoner yuna cosplay for sale

Looking to sell a costume or prop? Look no further!
mamaluvstocraft

Plus size Summoner yuna cosplay for sale

Post by mamaluvstocraft » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:36 am

This costume will comfortably fit a person that is women's size 22/24. It is meant for someone that is 5'8" wearing boots.. the skirt is kind of long but nothing a bit of elastic cant fix if you know how to. The costume was only worn once, but it didnt fit me quite right, because I am 5' 7". I am asking for $125 for the costume, and if you do buy it, please be sure to send me a private message with your mailing address so I can calculate postage.

The costume will include:

The top
The obi
the obi flower decoration
the skirt
the sleeves

And that's it! <3 Sorry I dont have the black bra piece that goes with the costume but you can go to walmart or somewhere and buy a black bikini top or a black bra to solve that part. I dont have any accessories to go with the costume. Just the outfit. Sorry, no shoes either.

Chiagirl

Re: Plus size Summoner yuna cosplay for sale

Post by Chiagirl » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:45 pm

I know this post is quite old and so is a bit of a longshot, but I'm interested in your cosplays if you still have it available. Do you have any pics I could look at? I've also sent you a PM about this in the hope that you may get a email notification as well.
Looking to buy plus sized cosplays! PM me if you have any for sale/trade.

Current Cosplays: Sheena Fujibayashi, Suzu Fujibayashi
Upcoming Cosplays: Team Magma Grunt, White Mage, Kikyo
Fandoms: Naruto, Final Fantasy, Tales of, Inuyasha, Pokémon, Yugioh, Smite, Shadowverse

Conventions Attended:
Anime Detour 2012
Geek.kon 2012, 2013, & 2016
Anime Milwaukee 2013
Anime Central 2014
Costume Con 2016
Anime Midwest 2018
Daisho Con 2018