Going to Anime North 2008?

YunaSakura3000
Location: Spira!!! or somewhere in Dalmasca....or some place that my fantasy is taking me to....

Going to Anime North 2008?

Post by YunaSakura3000 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:02 pm

I might go...if I do it will be my first con every (though I might go to one during this upcoming December but I forget the name...)!!! Anyways...I have no one to go with but my mom but I was wondering how many people are going by themselves (I'm guessing...not that many...) and how many people are going to Anime North 2008? I think going to Anime North is something to be experienced with friends and not a mom saying "What is manga? Are you sure you don't mean mango?"

ps...Do you think I would have fun if I go to the con with my mom?

Kagari

Post by Kagari » Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:18 pm

Trust me, AN is the best going with anyone as long as you go to alot of events! Its so expensive though, be warned. I personally think it'll be more fun going with a group of friends, I'm going with alot of people this year and we're all dressing up :P not as a group but oh well, I can't wait! You should definitly go :) Even with your mom.

duquetti

Post by duquetti » Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:56 pm

=D

It shall be great fun, with or without your mom.

I heard it's going to be huge in 08. -excitement-!!

I know the DoubleTree Inn is already booked, and the closer hotels are booking up soon, if that gives you any idea of size!

fallingsorrow

Post by fallingsorrow » Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:34 pm

Anime North is the best and is so much fun no matter who you are with

i went to my first con with my mom since i couldn't get anyone else to go with me it it was still fun

i'll be going with a few of my friends next year...we are trying to put together a D. Gray-Man cosplay group...i'll be going as Allen Walker...so far we only have an Allen, Road, Linalee and Tyki

i booked my hotel room a month ago...i wanted to stay at the double tree but it was already completely booked so i'm staying at the radisson

duquetti

Post by duquetti » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:51 am

:O Yeah the Double Tree has been booked solid for a while now.

I'll also be at the Radisson~!

:)

PockyPrincess

Post by PockyPrincess » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:05 pm

Anime North will be my very first con. I am really looking forward to it. One of my friends that I am going with, went there for her first con last year and had a blast. May can not get here soon enough!

aliceinbox

Post by aliceinbox » Wed May 21, 2008 5:16 am

i think going with your mom is fine
me and a couple of friends are going together ^__^
it was so much fun last year i expect the same this year