Panty and Stocking Events at Anime Expo 2012

Detailed information on ACP Events can be found here!
waynekaa
ACP Owner

Panty and Stocking Events at Anime Expo 2012

Post by waynekaa » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:36 pm

PANTY AND STOCKING
FUNimation will be premiering Panty and Stocking over Anime Expo Weekend. And it will be one MA-18 WILD PARTAAAAY. First off, is the panel, SUNDAY 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM, where we will be screening the English uncensored episodes of Panty and Stocking, followed by Q&A with the guests.

There will be dancer poles set up at the FUNimation booth with our official Panty and Stocking cosplayers showing off their moves for your attention and photos.

We will also have an interactive event, where you need to track down our official Panty and Stocking cosplayers who are on a mission! We're sending you guys out on a mission is to prove to us that Panty and Stocking are still doing their work ghost hunting and NOT SLACKING
OFF.
Find them, get photo evidence with them doing an awesome pose (WITH YOU) and return to headquarters for verification.
(You can use a mobile device or a camera) Then share your photo with the world assuming you're on a mobile device.
Twitter Example: Hey, @acparadise @funimation, I just found my #PantyandStocking!
Facebook Example. Send me to Heaven! @American Cosplay Paradise, I found Panty and Stocking!

Once you've been verified, you'll get an EXCLUSIVE PANTY AND STOCKING
HEAVEN COIN.
We will be stamping your badges after you have successfully redeemed your Heaven Coin (Limit one per AX attendee, while supplies last)

PANTY AND STOCKING GAME HOURS
June 29
FRIDAY 12:00 - 3:00
FRIDAY 3:00 - 6:00

June 30
SATURDAY 10:00 - 1:00
SATURDAY 2:00 - 5:00

July 1
SUNDAY 10:00 - 1:00
SUNDAY 2:00 - 5:00

July 2
MONDAY 10:00 - 1:00