Seishun-Con (June 3-5th, 2011) Atlanta, GA

(Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, etc)
jesspanda

Seishun-Con (June 3-5th, 2011) Atlanta, GA

Post by jesspanda » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:15 am

Seishun-Con 2011
Jun 3-5th, 2011
Atlanta DoubleTree Northwest
Atlanta, GA
http://www.seishun-con.com

Celebrating the springtime of life and all things Japanese, Seishun-Con, Atlanta’s newest anime convention, returns June 3rd - 5th, 2011, at Atlanta Double Tree Northwest. The convention will offer everything for the fan of Japanese animation and comics: the stories of anime and manga, the excitement of video games, the art of music videos, and the craft of cosplay. 3-day admission is $25 for pre-registering, $30 at the door, or $20 for a one-day admission. Facebook, Twitter

Interested in being a panelist? Click here for info

Are you an artist looking to compete in the Art Contest? Click here

Read up on the Weapons Policy and Dress Code (never hurts to be prepared)

Unfortunately Artists Alley and Dealers Room spots are sold out. To be placed on the AA waiting list, please email seishun.artists@gmail.com . To be placed on the Dealers Room waiting list, please email admin@seishun-con.com .

If you're interested in staffing, click here

To reserve a hotel room, you guessed it, click here

To register for the convention, brace yourself.... click here

Thanks!

~Jess~

juujuu_pop

Re: Seishun-Con (June 3-5th, 2011) Atlanta, GA

Post by juujuu_pop » Fri May 18, 2012 12:27 pm

This will be my first Seishuncon and I am quite excited. Smaller conventions are so much fun! I'll be doing an idolm@ster, my little pony and Puella cosplay that weekend.

If anyone is going who is interested in joining my Idolm@ster group, please let me know! We are doing the fruit dresses from episode 17. I currently have a Yayoi, Hibiki, and maybe a Haruka.