Photos uploading sideways

Having problems with the website? Can't submit your costumes? Start here!
ninjagal6

Photos uploading sideways

Post by ninjagal6 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:34 pm

The photo orientation is right on my HD but when I upload it to the site it displays sideways and no amount of correction or updating seems to fix it. Heeeeeelp please

AngelKryzzt

Re: Photos uploading sideways

Post by AngelKryzzt » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:54 am

ninjagal6 wrote:The photo orientation is right on my HD but when I upload it to the site it displays sideways and no amount of correction or updating seems to fix it. Heeeeeelp please
Where are you uploading the photos from? Directly from the costume? Tagged Photos? Or Quick Upload?

ninjagal6

Post by ninjagal6 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:32 pm

Imari-chan wrote:
ninjagal6 wrote:The photo orientation is right on my HD but when I upload it to the site it displays sideways and no amount of correction or updating seems to fix it. Heeeeeelp please
Where are you uploading the photos from? Directly from the costume? Tagged Photos? Or Quick Upload?
directly from the costume.

AngelKryzzt

Post by AngelKryzzt » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:56 pm

ninjagal6 wrote:
Imari-chan wrote:
directly from the costume.
Try again and let me know if it still cause that. If you can send a screen on what exactly happens would be great.