Izumicon in Oklahoma City

sailorfirestar

Izumicon in Oklahoma City

Post by sailorfirestar » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:10 pm

I was wondering how many other from around is going to attend this con. I am going to be there! http://www.izumicon.com
Planning to attend the Izumicon in OKC on Nov 2-4th!

FaeandMerfolk

Post by FaeandMerfolk » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:17 pm

Hey SailorStarfire, nice to see you here too!

I was actually going to start a thread until I saw this one. :)

Alright folks, those who brought you Kawaii-con and so many other fun events have done it again, but in Oklahoma this time! Izumicon may only be in it's second year but it blew nearly every other first year con out of the water last year and has big plans for this year!

Check out www.Izumicon.com for more information. We'll be moving this year to MidWest City, OKLAHOMA. Those of you in the area in November should totally come on out and visit!

We have a lot in store this year, but I won't say what all of it is. You'll just have to either join the forums or wait and see. lol

Your friendly neighborhood Fae

FaeandMerfolk

Tea Party

Post by FaeandMerfolk » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:45 pm

As the invite says, seating is limited and will be by RSVP only. If you do not RSVP you may not get a seat. RSVP will be by email and will not be received via a post on the forums.

The tea will begin at 4:00pm on Sunday most likely following the fashion show. RSVPs will need to pick their cards up at the Registration Table in order to be announced. When you arrive to the Tea Party please give the Buttler your card and he will announce your pressence and allow you through the door. All Lolita Types, male and female alike, are welcomed to participate.

When you have taken your seat our severs will be there to keep your cups filled and bring treats around for you to sample. We will have soft background music and reading materials present for those interested.

We also encourage all guests to bring a stuffed animal to donate to the Toys For Tots Bear Drive that we will be hosting during the Tea. After the tea anyone who wishes to donate to the cause can do so whether they are a Tea Party Guest or not.

We hope you enjoy your time at the Lolita Tea Party at Izumicon 2008! I look forward to seeing you all there!

Asayis17

Izumicon

Post by Asayis17 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:34 am

Woo for Izumicon. I can't wait! Hope to get pics of some great cosplay costumes!
When you can live forever, what do you live for?

Ame.Ame

Post by Ame.Ame » Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:33 pm

I'll be going to Izumicon!~ I'm planning as going as Maya Fey from Phoenix Wright and Kiyal Bachika from Toppa Tengen Gurren Lagann ^_^
"OBJECTION!"

XIII_Key_of_Destiny

Re: Izumicon in Oklahoma City

Post by XIII_Key_of_Destiny » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:59 pm

Oh~ I'm going too! I can't wait :D :D :D
...What do you mean the ice cream is gone?!

Upcoming Cons
Izumi-con - Twilight Town Roxas; Organization XIII Roxas and Twilight Town High School Roxas
Hana*Con Ni (2) - Organization XIII Roxas (I'll have a new coat by then!)
A-kon 20 - ...I don't know what costumes I'll have by then...