Tales series cosplayer here!

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
Chiagirl

Tales series cosplayer here!

Post by Chiagirl » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:12 pm

Hello everybody! My old cosplay hangout isn't nearly as active as it used to be, so I thought I'd give this one a try and see if it's any better. I've been cosplaying and attending conventions since 2012 including Acen, Costume Con, Anime Detour, Anime Milwaukee, and Geek.kon. I'm hoping to make it to Anime Midwest and maybe Daisho Con this year; my planned cosplays for that are Sheena from Tales of Symphonia, Suzu from Tales of Phantasia, and a Team Magma Grunt from Pokemon. I might throw a White Mage from the Final Fantasy series in there if I have time to make it, or some other cosplay if I can pick it up cheap enough. I'm always looking to buy plus sized cosplays; if you have any for sale or trade feel free to message me with more specifics and I'll see if it works for me or not. I hope to enjoy my stay here, and if any of you want to welcome me with a Celestial Membership upgrade it would be much appreciated! :lol:
Looking to buy plus sized cosplays! PM me if you have any for sale/trade.

Current Cosplays: Sheena Fujibayashi, Suzu Fujibayashi
Upcoming Cosplays: Team Magma Grunt, White Mage, Kikyo
Fandoms: Naruto, Final Fantasy, Tales of, Inuyasha, Pokémon, Yugioh, Smite, Shadowverse

Conventions Attended:
Anime Detour 2012
Geek.kon 2012, 2013, & 2016
Anime Milwaukee 2013
Anime Central 2014
Costume Con 2016
Anime Midwest 2018
Daisho Con 2018