Suggestions for an unsure asian chick?

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
7sins7lies

Suggestions for an unsure asian chick?

Post by 7sins7lies » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:37 am

Hey y'all :] I'm going to a con next spring/summer, but m' not sure wut characters i could pull off, so i've just been wearing goth-loli or some random things i just put together. M' kinda tired of that, i really want to try to cosplay an actual character, so I was hoping for some suggestions on some characters i could do?? Any anime or video game will do :} i don't mind wigs or contacts. but i do get kinda picky about certain body types. :\ i wouldn't cosplay a character that has an obvious difference in body type or shape than my own

3 things though:
1. Must be a female
2. Must be a pretty KICK-ASS female
3. no blondes(colour just doesnt work with my skintone X\)

here's a few pics:

http://7sins7lies.deviantart.com/art/De ... -134414218
http://7sins7lies.deviantart.com/art/De ... -134412865
http://7sins7lies.deviantart.com/art/De ... -134413043

Radical Dreamer

Re: Suggestions for an unsure asian chick?

Post by Radical Dreamer » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:20 pm

Lets see as far as anime goes...
Just that hairstyle makes me think of Fay from Cowboy Bebop, though that would be a bit...revealing...
Maybe Rin from Nagasarete Airantou
since you have the gothic lolita thing kinda down, check out Coyote Ragtime Show. You could try one of the 12 Sisters. It's bee awhile, so I couldn't be specific on that one.

Now, Video games...
You've already kinda got Ninon Beart from King Fighters.
Gloria from Devil May Cry 4 (although, again, revealing).
Nel Zelpher from Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Might try Mai Shiranui (King of Fighters)
Though almost everyone tries it, you might try Yuna from FFX/FFX-2.
Rose from Legend of Dragoon

That's about all I can think of for now. I'll keep you posted if I can think of more.
Good luck.

7sins7lies

Post by 7sins7lies » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:21 pm

Thanks for the reply ;] haha
I like the idea of Cosplaying Ninon Beart, though i think i'd do her Another version rather than the King of Fighters one, i would be kinda worried that people would just mistake me for some random goth-loli girl, haha
Another version seems more lke something i could pull off too. Yuna, i would love to cosplay- but like you said, everyone tries it. so i think that crosses her out. I really like Rose though, she looks pretty kick-ass XD i'm just worried over how long it would take how hard it would be to make her outfit X\
anyways, thanks again for the suggestions X] Ninon Beart is definately on the top of my list of 'potentials' haha

Radical Dreamer

Post by Radical Dreamer » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:52 pm

No problem, mate. Always glad to assist.

margaretbrodman

Post by margaretbrodman » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:27 am

I just truly influenced by the hairstyle's ideas they are truly remarkable and amazing..I have never seen such an elegant hairstyle so far..I just find more hairstyle ideas you can also read this article ...