Kancolle Amatsukaze's Rensouhou-kun

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
CationicNG

Kancolle Amatsukaze's Rensouhou-kun

Post by CationicNG » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:18 pm

I'm a newbie in prop construction, only experience made a morningstar out of foam based off an online tutorial.But amatsukaze is a relatively unpopular character around my region and I can't find any tips on how to construct her turret-kun. If anyone can give pointers would highly appreciate :3

christinewolf

Re: Kancolle Amatsukaze's Rensouhou-kun

Post by christinewolf » Tue May 07, 2024 11:15 pm

geometry dash lite
I'm a newbie in prop construction, only experience made a morningstar out of foam based off an online tutorial.But amatsukaze is a relatively unpopular character around my region and I can't find any tips on how to construct her turret-kun. If anyone can give pointers would highly appreciate :3
You should cut and shape foam pieces to match the design of turret-kun. Heat the foam with a heat gun to make it more pliable and easier to shape. Glue the foam pieces onto the base structure, layering them to achieve the desired thickness and shape.
Pay attention to the intricate details of the turret-kun. Use additional foam, craft foam, or other materials to create the smaller components and embellishments. Take your time to ensure accuracy and precision.