daenerys baby dragon prop

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
chightower88

daenerys baby dragon prop

Post by chightower88 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:39 am

I want to make some light weight baby dragon props... I have a drogon shoulder prop(pictured below), but I need to make rhaegal and viserion... Image... I would buy two more, but he was expensive... Any advice as materials, should I try to make a mold of the prop somehow to use for other two? Thank you for any advice ahead of time..

Sila12

Re: daenerys baby dragon prop

Post by Sila12 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:52 am

octordle is a popular word game based on Wordle. Octordle differs from Wordle in a number of respects, the most notable of which is the word count while the game is played. In Wordle, the player tries to guess a five-letter word at a time, whereas in Octordle, the player tries to guess eight five-letter words at once. For some players, guessing a five-letter word is difficult enough, so adding another seven-letter phrase isn't ideal. octordle game is a challenging game for those who enjoy a good challenge. In this game, word-savvy individuals can put their talents to the test.