Just signed up!

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
Shifrit

Just signed up!

Post by Shifrit » Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:49 pm

Hiii everyone! My name is Mandie, aka Shifrit. I'm from British Columbia, Canada. I'm kind of new to cosplaying, and definitely new to ACP. I've done one costume so far (Lucca Ashtear from Chrono Trigger) and got to show it off at Cos & Effect 2011, in Vancouver, BC. I really like video games, and I review them in my spare time. Not sure what else to add, so I'll leave it at that! :D

silencel

Re: Just signed up!

Post by silencel » Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:00 am

Winter down coat and jackets Majestic Star Dragon also naturally become fashionable trend. Moncler boots and moncler handbags really achieve an absolutely beautiful charming. Especially a blue jacket will make you show more energetic, youth and vigor. 90% of the Stardust Dragon for sale are made of white goose, the heat preservation effect is very good, we have multiple color for choice. Short design style matching with double collar keep you nifty and warm. You can wear Moncler lovers clothes Red Demons Dragon in cold winter, which must keep you lovers feel cozy.

Red Demons Dragon, www.Red Demons Dragon.com, Stardust Dragon For Sale, Majestic Star Dragon