Sanguine Threads: Back and ready to SEW

Looking to commission a costume or prop? Look no further!
Misstress Testament

Sanguine Threads: Back and ready to SEW

Post by Misstress Testament » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:41 am

Hello My darlings I am back! It has been a long few months since most of you have seen me, ah the joys of doing a Trunk Show. Anyway i am back a ready to serve your cosplay needs. I have been making cosplay costumes and clothing for over 4 years now and have a wide variety of talents. My works are a little more that your average online store because I like using good quailty fabrics and I make everything clothing quality. In other words never cheap, never flimsy, always ready to wear, and made to last.

My specialty is kimonos and Japanese styled clothing, I also do trenches, jackets, petticoats, some corset work, original designs, and so much more. Feel free to ask me anything you like I am more than glad to answer your questions. I will post pictures shortly but in the mean time http://sanguinethreads.theartofdawn.com/ for a body of my work. Don't hesitate to pm me.
Last edited by Misstress Testament on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.

Misstress Testament

Re: Sanguine Threads: Costume Commissioner

Post by Misstress Testament » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:36 pm

Briget from Guilty Gear.

Lolita, Chobits inspired

Iroha from Samurai Spirit

Mana inspired commission.

Soilded Dove

Kimonos as well.

Please feel free to ask for quotes.
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:50 pm

I am a little booked right now but please feel free to pm me with questions at any time, or leave a post here and I will respond as soon as possible.

Michiyo12

Post by Michiyo12 » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:45 pm

can i get a quote on this costume

super sailor Pluto from sailor moon R

pic
http://www.japaneseanimeuk.com/SailorMo ... luto01.jpg
http://media.photobucket.com/image/supe ... up.gif?o=5

Go Raven!

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:53 pm

I'm guessing you are looking for the skirt, top, and gloves? you are looking at around $150.

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:05 pm

Finally I am back! And taking commissions again.if you want to see what I've been up to http://sanguinethreads.theartofdawn.com/ is my new website. I have been trying new things and expanding my repitiore. Feel free to check out my work then drop me a line.