Costumes Clothing and More. Fashion Show Soon.

Looking to sell a costume or prop? Look no further!
Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:07 pm

Still taking commissions with one policy change: Small good faith deposit to help cover materials and keep your spot.
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Thu May 08, 2008 10:52 am

new work Photos on first page.
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:59 am

New photos now on my weblink, I will be getting better pictures of the Saloon Girls outfit shortly.

Cheesepuff X3

Post by Cheesepuff X3 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:53 pm

Could I get a quote on this please?

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/ ... urette.jpg

Thank you <3

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:43 pm

For the "dress" she is wearing? more pictures would help.

keikoku213

Post by keikoku213 » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:15 pm

Are you still taking commissions? If you are, could I have two separate quotes: 1) for the cloak/headband only and 2) for the pants/belt/holster? I know I want the cloak/headband commissioned, but I am unsure if I want the pants as well (or if I should manage on my own).

Links:

http://uk.geocities.com/blissful_absolu ... timage.jpg
http://www.ffcompendium.com/art/7doc-vincent-a2.jpg
http://www.mokkorianime.com/699788806944.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:45 pm

would you like the cloack lined or unlined and did you want the distressed (holey tattered lok) or the original concept drawing.

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:51 pm

I'm looking for a job costuming/tailoring or working in the fashion industry. I am fully self taught (four years costuming) but I do want to take college courses to garner a more solid base. Most of you have seen my work (in my photos section) but please feel free to let your friends know about me. I am currently working putting a portfolio / resumee together, please inquire.

Right now I am taking commissions starting in August and beyond. New pictures have been posted on my Deviant art.

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:11 am

I will be at Comic Con San Deigo so pardon if it takes me a bit to get back to you. Yes I am still taking Commissions and you can either ask here or PM me. Thank you very much hope to see you there.

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:01 am

new pictures up, feel free to look around and ask anything you want. I don;t mind giving quotes. I live in So.California so I am available for fittings.

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:29 am

Remember Hallowwen is coming up and you don't want to wait till the last minute. Also I am beingnig to make sculty jewlery.

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:38 pm

New pictures up

Yamapi I pm'ed you
Last edited by Misstress Testament on Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yamapi

Post by Yamapi » Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:29 am

Hi!
I was wondering if you could do this dress:

http://scrumptiousness.files.wordpress. ... w_full.jpg
http://forumsgallery.tapuz.co.il/Forums ... 464067.jpg

The colour I want is like in the first pic. More pink than red.

morgie-kun

Post by morgie-kun » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:04 pm

how about Toph from Avatar

her earth bender outfit

[img]http://toph.haraheta.net/head.jpg

[/img]

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:15 pm

I want to say 200-225 for the full out fit akle pieces cuffs and studded belt or plain belt?

My time may be a little crunched as I am hopefully preparing for my own little fashion show in So Cal at my college (open to the public) for the end of November.

morgie-kun

Post by morgie-kun » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:06 am

what about just the shirt,shorts and overthingy?

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:29 am

about 175. Also depends on your time frame as I am rather full.

morgie-kun

Post by morgie-kun » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:39 am

aw well i'm just gonna try to make it myself. get some experience. it doesn't look too hard anyways.

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:11 pm

No problem. Just remember to use good material, linens or good cottons. You want something that breathes, looks nice and will hold up and cheap rarely works out well. Feel free to ask fro advice, there are plenty of us who are willing to help.

morgie-kun

Post by morgie-kun » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:49 am

yeah thanks =] well i'm going to try to make it in time for halloween, but i can't find any patterns to go by.

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:14 pm

Simplicity has some good costume patterns that would work. Look in their costume section and try the Chinese warrior or just look for something with the basic shapes and tweak it.

Vidia

Post by Vidia » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:36 pm

just you a message via etsy