Bible black costume. People who help are loved forever!!!

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
palea

Bible black costume. People who help are loved forever!!!

Post by palea » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:01 pm

Im making a bible black costume, and I cant seem to figure out the vest. Any help on any part of the costume would be appreciated, be it patterns or just tips.
Ive included a picture of the uniform.

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:05 am

Ok for the vest find a corset pattern, something victorian (try the Historicals of Butterick and simplicity) don't add boning and tweak it to fit your form a little more (dont make it too tight, but do make a sturdy mock) add straps and there you go.
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.

palea

Post by palea » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:43 am

Thank you! Im on my way to joanne's/ Michael's now to look at patterns, i'll keep what you said in mind and let you know how the final thing turns out.