ahhh, need some cosplay ideas please.

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
poisoned-rainbows

ahhh, need some cosplay ideas please.

Post by poisoned-rainbows » Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:41 pm

hi hi everyone. may i ask for some help on who i should cosplay? actually my friends already got some ideas and won't stop fighting over what to do so they asked me what to do and now i'm kind-of in trouble.

i'm 5'3" with brunette hair and green eyes and i love to smile. one of my friends wants to do the melchanoly of haruhi suzumiya and put me and haruhi and the other wants to do lucky star and let me be misao while the first one friend is ayano.

i was thinking that maybe you guys could all help me out or suggest another idea that would work wayyyy better.

:3 can yoo please help me?

this is me.
nicole! c[=

this is haruhi.
haruhi suzumiya =]

and misao.
misao kusakabe :3

[[ oh and the eye thing, and misao with her short hair, doesn't matter because all it is, is pretty much taking random pictures which i can edit the eyes later and use a wig with the uber short hair. c[= yeppers i'm a cheater. but same with the others i can use a wig and fix the hair so it's basically what my figure, is that the right word?, look best in. ]]

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:20 am

I see. Sounds pretty good idea. But that Haruhi wound sound great fer yer friend lass.

I dont know any other.

You could be Sonia or Limstella or Lust...
With the hair like that you dont really need to change it.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o273 ... stella.png

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee64 ... /Sonia.jpg

The first two are from Fire Emblem Blazing swords and

The Lust one is from Full Metal Alchemist.
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

poisoned-rainbows

Post by poisoned-rainbows » Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:59 am

ahh, thank you. for the opinion and the other choices. hehe i really like the first one you gave though for some reason. ;] but still thanks a ton!

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:55 pm

Ah the Noble looking lass. She is one tough cookie. Very loyal. Limstella is a nice choice if your a fan of fire emblem yet again you dont really need to be a fan.
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!