Same Question. Please help me decide what to cosplay as.

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
moonbunnyserena

Same Question. Please help me decide what to cosplay as.

Post by moonbunnyserena » Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:35 pm

I love anime and i would like to cosplay for next years awa but i can't think of what to do. There are no chubby characters in anime. So i just have to work with what i have.

hight: 5'6
weight: about 250 and wide shoulders
hair color: Medium Brown
lenght of hair: Chest Length
Eye color:Blue and I wear glasses
skin: paleish

Sterling

Post by Sterling » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:11 am

A Refrence picture would help.

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:14 pm

Trust me hunny I'm fluffy to Corsets are a gift if you can stand to wear them. I went as a female version of Testament (Guilty Gear) and Baiken Alt. Find what speaks to you give the group a reference pick and some of the animes you like and see what we can do.
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.

moonbunnyserena

Thanks

Post by moonbunnyserena » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:37 pm

Well I like;

Sailor Moon
Card Captor Sakura
Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle
Chobits
DN Angel
Sakura Wars
Fullmetal Alchemist

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:47 pm

Well you could always do a chobits dress, I think you would do well in the Sweet Card (CCS) hmmmm pictures would help but like I said before follow your heart.
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.