I've hit a mental road block

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
Ai Akiba

I've hit a mental road block

Post by Ai Akiba » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:45 am

My friends and I are going to Anime Oasis in March. I know there's a lot of time between now and then, demo we really need to start our cosplays. The three of us were originally going to cosplay as .hack// characters, demo, to escape from a huge arguement with an old schoolmate of mine, we have abandoned the idea.

What I really need are any suggestions. Two of of are extremely detail oriented and the other great with making props look realistic. The only advice I can give to you before trying to help us is this... We're making loli as well. Therefore, we need something that's not loli and that's not too over the top, but at the same time, not simplistic. We really want to be able to show our abilities through our cosplay.

Technopoptart

Post by Technopoptart » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:12 am

can you post pictures of you and your friends to give us a better idea of what we have to go on? I.e. so we can find characters that look like you or may be perfect fitting

Ai Akiba

Post by Ai Akiba » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:09 am

How forgetfull of me. I sincerely apologize.

This is me.
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb22 ... titled.jpg

The one on the left is going.
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb22 ... 3cb35f.jpg

The other member of our group.
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb22 ... 6b0bca.jpg

Again I apologize.

Technopoptart

Post by Technopoptart » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:26 am

well i what about magic knight rayearth II?

You would be best as Umi- blue haired/water

Second friend as Hikaru red head/fire

And third friend would make a cute fuu. blonde/wind

Thier costumes are elaborate, the props are moderately show offy.
and the costume as a whole is appleasing.

Last edited by Technopoptart on Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:43 am

Oh that is a good idea. Rayearth was/is a really good anime and you really don;t see themoften enough. Good luck and looking forward to pics!
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.