Me + Pics = Suggestions?

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
CinnamonChan

Me + Pics = Suggestions?

Post by CinnamonChan » Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:43 pm

Hey! Just wanting to know who everyone thinks I should cosplay as (if it's not too much to ask..;;)
Ok, so..I have black hair, hazel eyes, am 5'8", and weight about 125 lbs.
Don't know if I really look like anyone..but here ya go anyways!
(By the way, the glasses aren't real, they're sunglasses..^______^)

Hope this gives you some idea..

For more than just appearance wise information, I'm basically a hyper 14 year old with a love of pink..(not a prep though...just FYI!)
My favorite manga and anime genre is definately shoujo, but I love just about anything with an exciting story and interesting characters.

Nothing low-cut or skirts above mid-thigh please..because then my mom wouldn't let me wear it hehe. Maybe a character about my age..or a little older because I always have people tell me I look somewhere around 15-17.

Not willing to dye my hair any abnormal color, but wigs are fine. Also, something very noticeable and recognizable would be preferable..not just like average clothes that an animr character happened to wear one time (unless it's really really cute lol! Or it's the character's trademark clothes or something!).

Sorry for typing so much..but please and thank you!

~Cinnamon

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:12 pm

Wow...if you kept the braided tails on the second picture you can be a great Rebecca from Fire Emblem. Or a Wig that has the same style as this.

Or Limstella if you grow your hair a little.

Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

Fantastigalx3Kim

Post by Fantastigalx3Kim » Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:36 pm

TOHRU HONDA! x3
(It's okay because she has bluey eyes in the anime XD )
BYUUUUN~ x3

poision_kiss

Post by poision_kiss » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:53 pm

I think you could do a good Haruhi Suzumiya from the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya

Now exepting orders!
freewebs.com/vintagedolly

CinnamonChan

Post by CinnamonChan » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:28 pm

Whoa, thx guys! Great ideas! I've never played I've never played FE myself, but my friends have so I'll ask them about it..but I love the iea of Rebecca! <3

And I love love LOVE Furuba! I'd SO cosplay Tohru! (Kagura or Kisa too!)

If I get to go to Anime STL, I want be Haruhi and dance to Hare Hare Yukai in the Masquerade! (Bcuz I just happen to know the whole dance *.* mwahaha..) First I'll need a Mikuru and Yuki though..and Kyon...and Itsuki lol.

I'll probably have another costume too (just for the con not the masquerade), so keep the ideas comin'! =D

<333

konekokitten

Post by konekokitten » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:29 pm

CinnamonChan wrote:Whoa, thx guys! Great ideas! I've never played I've never played FE myself, but my friends have so I'll ask them about it..but I love the iea of Rebecca! <3

If I get to go to Anime STL, I want be Haruhi and dance to Hare Hare Yukai in the Masquerade! (Bcuz I just happen to know the whole dance *.* mwahaha..) First I'll need a Mikuru and Yuki though..and Kyon...and Itsuki lol.

I'll probably have another costume too (just for the con not the masquerade), so keep the ideas comin'! =D

<333
ohhh yahee your going to anime stl!!!

CinnamonChan

Post by CinnamonChan » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:35 pm

konekokitten wrote:
CinnamonChan wrote:Whoa, thx guys! Great ideas! I've never played I've never played FE myself, but my friends have so I'll ask them about it..but I love the iea of Rebecca! <3

<333
ohhh yahee your going to anime stl!!!
Yeah, I am! (well, maybe haha depends on what my mom decides!)
Are you going??

Sterling

Post by Sterling » Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:43 pm

I see Lynn Minmei happening.