Alas, another falls victim to lack of ideas! :O

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
Lilias

Alas, another falls victim to lack of ideas! :O

Post by Lilias » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:54 pm

I absolutely love this thread D: Everyone is just so darn helpful-- so I figured, after having previously exhausted my own resources, to cave and ask the opinion of others. :3 SO! Heres the deal:

"My s/o and I are planning on attending Sakuracon 08' and we'd love to cosplay characters from the same series/game/manga. They do NOT have to have a romantic relationship-- but thats always a plus >w<~ We'd just like to be from the same game, so we can take pictures together and just be all around neat :3"

My stats:
5'3" or so
Brown shortish hair
Green Eyes
Not skinny
Open to wigs, but not really dyeing/cutting of hair.

Webcam reference picture (taken tonight): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/ ... ture39.jpg

Part two: the couple

Significant other's stats:
6' adding 1-2"
Black military style haircut/length (buzzed/crewcut), but may be longer at time of convention.
Hazel eyes
Average male build
Not sure about wigs, but likely talked into it :3...<3

Please give me some advice~ I'd really appreciate it!

Lilias

TwilightMoon

Post by TwilightMoon » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:51 am

EDIT:

I found the perfect costume you can do. It can be easily made and it should be cheap.

Sayoran from Tsubasa Chronicles. He is the one wearing the green cape. If you can get a pair of beige kahki's, a black turtle net sweater and cut the sleeves off, then you can get a pack of buttons, and use the material from the sweater for the 2 black pieces hanging from his shirt, and you can go to any costume store to get a green cloak. Go to walmart and pick up a pair of gloves for like $5 to $8 and BAM a costume for less than $50.

For the girl you can be Sakura, as you can see her outfit looks fairly easy to recreate.
Last edited by TwilightMoon on Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
It's not the years of your life that counts, but the life in the years. - Abraham Lincoln.

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:22 am

Hmmm... How about Robert Garcia from Art of Fighting Series.

Or Karman Cole below this post... He knows the guy above... Who happens to be a heir to some type of family business.

^ Cole usually wears a suit red or blue. mostly.

For your s/o Robert Garcia has a few other outfits...

And Yuri Sakazaki for you...

This outfit is from the Maximum Impact King of Fighters game.

Or King from Art of Fighting series.

She's a girl working as a waiter... yup fought as a dude. so she cut her hair you wigs right? I think this would definitely be great.

Or the girl that replaced King in Kof2002

May-Lee...
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

Fantastigalx3Kim

Post by Fantastigalx3Kim » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:52 pm

TwilightMoon wrote:EDIT:

I found the perfect costume you can do. It can be easily made and it should be cheap.

Sayoran from Tsubasa Chronicles. He is the one wearing the green cape. If you can get a pair of beige kahki's, a black turtle net sweater and cut the sleeves off, then you can get a pack of buttons, and use the material from the sweater for the 2 black pieces hanging from his shirt, and you can go to any costume store to get a green cloak. Go to walmart and pick up a pair of gloves for like $5 to $8 and BAM a costume for less than $50.

For the girl you can be Sakura, as you can see her outfit looks fairly easy to recreate.
THAT'S JUST WHAT I WAS THINKING! :D
That would work perfectly, I think x3
BYUUUUN~ x3

Lilias

Post by Lilias » Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:33 pm

Me as Sakura? Hn, maybe, but I may need to get a wig for it as my hair is alittle dark~