Costume Idears

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
MQ-Dizzle

Costume Idears

Post by MQ-Dizzle » Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:22 pm

I need help finding a unique costume idea. I'm 19, female, blue/green eyes and brownish hair. I'm only 4'11'' and 95 lbs, so I'm a short gal X3

http://www.artgrounds.com/37437/

http://www.artgrounds.com/25449/

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5670 ... sljpq1.jpg

Any different idears will be much apprieciated and maybe awarded with arts 8D

Thanks!!!

-MQ
*insert witty comment here* <4
dA Gallery

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:45 pm

So um what shows, anime, games have you heard of?
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

Captain Izu

Post by Captain Izu » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:45 am

Like Choji said, what are your favorites? :o Give us some specs, or else I am going totally random on you. :shock: Heehee!
"Ooh, me likey the oppressive totalitarianism." ~Peanut, Harvey Birdman

TwilightMoon

Post by TwilightMoon » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:26 am

Oh Rukia from Bleach!! Kisa Sohma from Fruits Baskets. There's a few to throw at you.
It's not the years of your life that counts, but the life in the years. - Abraham Lincoln.

MQ-Dizzle

Post by MQ-Dizzle » Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:20 pm

Oh, sorry it took me so long to reply, I've been busy.

I like kinda actiony-ish, weird-ish, fantasty-ish anime, like Naruto, DBZ, Samurai Champloo, Eureka, .Hack, Trinity Blood, Hellsing, D Grayman, and things like that.

Thing is though, I wanna be someone hardly anyone else will be. Aka: Popular anime like Bleach and Naruto are generally out of the question, cause I'll show up there with 50 other twins XD
dA Gallery

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:38 am

Hmmm since you put it that way. Why not pick a character...From each of these that a dozen of otherz wouldnt ever think of picking? Just a suggestion.

MQ-Dizzle

Post by MQ-Dizzle » Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:15 pm

Choji Warrior wrote:Hmmm since you put it that way. Why not pick a character...From each of these that a dozen of otherz wouldnt ever think of picking? Just a suggestion.
I'm sorry if I'm taking this the wrong way, but it's very difficult to read something on the internet and tell whether or not someone is trying to be sarcastic and inconsiderate. So far I've seen this place as very friendly place, and I've rarely seen, so far, anybody being rude. My apologies if I read your statement incorrectly...

And yes, I have thought of this obvious solution, but unfortunately, I'm not that familiar with that many other animes besides the ones I've listed. I'm doing research now, but I figured I's also ask others for their advise who may know more about cosplying (since I've never cosplyed before) and who know more about different anime shows, rather than picking some obscure character that just "looks cool". After all, this is a forum for these type of questions.

But if that's too much trouble for you I can figure it out perfectly fine myself, I just figured getting a few extra opinions wouldn't hurt.

But lately, I've been thinking, since a lot of the other shows I've been looking up haven't sparked my interest, I'd try out Eureka from Eureka. I absolutly love this show, but the only thing is, like I mentioned, it is a fairly popular show (to my understanding). Althought I did want something a little less likely to be duplicated by others, I think I may stick with that. At the convention I normally go to, I've never seen a Eureka, but again, this will only be my second year going XD

Has anybody else seen that many Eureka's running around? If not I may just stick with this idea.

Thanks for all your help!!!
dA Gallery

snoosue

Post by snoosue » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:01 pm

Yuna from FFX

Haruhi? from hare hare yukai

Kagura from fruits basket
n.n ~ <3

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:25 pm

MQ-Dizzle wrote:
Choji Warrior wrote:Hmmm since you put it that way. Why not pick a character...From each of these that a dozen of otherz wouldnt ever think of picking? Just a suggestion.
I'm sorry if I'm taking this the wrong way, but it's very difficult to read something on the internet and tell whether or not someone is trying to be sarcastic and inconsiderate. So far I've seen this place as very friendly place, and I've rarely seen, so far, anybody being rude. My apologies if I read your statement incorrectly...

And yes, I have thought of this obvious solution, but unfortunately, I'm not that familiar with that many other animes besides the ones I've listed. I'm doing research now, but I figured I's also ask others for their advise who may know more about cosplying (since I've never cosplyed before) and who know more about different anime shows, rather than picking some obscure character that just "looks cool". After all, this is a forum for these type of questions.

But if that's too much trouble for you I can figure it out perfectly fine myself, I just figured getting a few extra opinions wouldn't hurt.

But lately, I've been thinking, since a lot of the other shows I've been looking up haven't sparked my interest, I'd try out Eureka from Eureka. I absolutly love this show, but the only thing is, like I mentioned, it is a fairly popular show (to my understanding). Althought I did want something a little less likely to be duplicated by others, I think I may stick with that. At the convention I normally go to, I've never seen a Eureka, but again, this will only be my second year going XD

Has anybody else seen that many Eureka's running around? If not I may just stick with this idea.

Thanks for all your help!!!
Apology accepted :D . Eureka's a good show i dont watch much of it. Actually nope your pretty much right about the Eureka.

momo_love

Post by momo_love » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:35 am

Lesse... I could probably come up with millions of characters, but ill limit it to three or four. Here are a few suggestions ^_^

Nodoka from Negima, the outfit wouldn't be too hard to try..

If you can make a semi-tough costume you could try Princess Ashe from FFXII

And, last but not least, you could try for Hinata
talking to strangers is underrated.

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:05 am

]
Queen Remedi from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.