do cosplayers exist in colorado?

(Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan, Wisconsin, etc)
heathenchild

do cosplayers exist in colorado?

Post by heathenchild » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:02 am

my family and i recently moved to colorado and I've been trying to find anyone here that cosplays...i'm willing to travel-with alittle notice:)-hats and shoes are my specialty :oops: i've only cosplayed a few times but really like it. i'm also open to suggestions as to how to find a group to cosplay with :) thanks!

missus_mara

Post by missus_mara » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:52 pm

hey heathenchild! I cosplay and I live in Colorado! Yes! There are cosplayers in Colorado! Lucky I found you, nobody else responded since your post in September last year. Yikes! The local convention here is in Denver. It's called Nandesukan or Nan Desu Kan (google cares about that difference).
Hope to talk to you sometime.

69naruto

Post by 69naruto » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:54 am

Hey I'm here in colorado also, I'm looking for a group to cosplay with also

missus_mara

Post by missus_mara » Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:55 am

Oh really?!
Where do you live? I'm not looking for a group as of now, but it doesn't hurt to know some people. I live in northern colorado springs.

69naruto

Post by 69naruto » Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:22 pm

Go to CSU in fort collins and live in mountains

kittykat

Post by kittykat » Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:52 pm

theres cosplayers anywhere you go, but u do know that right now ur on the midwest thing, and i dont think that colorado is really the midwest (im sorry, im tryign not be mean, sorry)
With Lots of Meows,
KittyKat

missus_mara

Post by missus_mara » Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:53 pm

Yeah, you're right. Colorado is the Southwest, not the midwest, which would fit with Louisiana and Texas, but there's no category here for the Southwest so I (and I think they too) just decided to reply to this thread.
It's okay, you're not being mean, you shouldn't apologize for stating the facts.

And 69Naruto, so your a college student and live in the moutains? Neato! Hope to see you at Nandesukan this year. Who are you going as?

69naruto

Post by 69naruto » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:11 pm

missus_mara wrote:And 69Naruto, so your a college student and live in the moutains? Neato! Hope to see you at Nandesukan this year. Who are you going as?
Yeah go to CSU. I'm going as TS naruto who else, and maybe someone else if i feel like it

Xig2

Hello!!!!!

Post by Xig2 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:15 pm

Im Nebraskin, but im movin to colorado this summer, i was looking for cosplayers that might live near Grand Junction? or anywhere close, im willin to travel to conventions, ive never gotten to go to a con :oops: . but i am working on costumes. tis my dream to become a costume designer! please post if your in colorado, PLEASE!!!!!!! :shock:
coming out of a twelve hour bout of Civilization, the tippical geek will only be able to communicat in moans, groans and the occasional mumbling about "just one more turn,..."- GSG

kalajessta

Post by kalajessta » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:49 pm

Just to let you know, Colorado isn't considered a mid west state... more like west.

Xig2

Herro agian

Post by Xig2 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:24 pm

alright, this isnt Xig2, but the heck....it bothers me when people call illionois and ohio and schtick "midwest" but not nebraska or colorado... :x

This is Xig2, i was just asking if there was anyone in Colorado, Not any other states, if there were any cosplayers that live near or in Grand Junktion that might want to cosplay after May 2008.
coming out of a twelve hour bout of Civilization, the tippical geek will only be able to communicat in moans, groans and the occasional mumbling about "just one more turn,..."- GSG