Does anyone know where I can find patterns???

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!

Would the dress from Jade country or the dream dress be easier to make?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:06 am

Jade Country
No votes
Dream Dress
100%

Total votes: 1

mightnightlovers

Does anyone know where I can find patterns???

Post by mightnightlovers » Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:06 am

Hi, I'm trying to get a cosplay costume together within 2 months. I've been searching google 24/7 and I can't find patterns for Sakura's dress in the country of Jade...

Is there anyone out there that can help? :?: If not, Could you all hlep with information and Sakura's dream dress in the ending song of season 2 of Tsubasa Chronicles??

Thanks everybody. I would really appriciate it if some one could help. :)

Thank you bunches,
~Ellie

Ookami ne

Hi!

Post by Ookami ne » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:00 am

You can never find an exact pattern for an anime type dress like Sakura's. The best thing that you could do would be to print out a picture of Sakura in the outfit you are wanting, go to WalMart or to a fabric shop, and try to find the closest pattern available and alter it. It doesn't take to long and it's not too hard. That's all I can think of. If I am any way helping, yay, if not, sorry. But I couldn't find a good pattern for Wolfram's top in Kyou Kara Maou, so I pretty much had to alter a pattern. It turned out okay. You just have to know how you want it and things always tend to go the right way.

mrs.tomoe

Post by mrs.tomoe » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:36 pm

It would help us help you if you'd post some pictures or links to pictures of the dresses you're talking about. ^^;