The third resident evil topic!

You wanted it, you got it! General posts and chatting can go here, but keep it friendly...

Who's the better couple?

Ada+Leon
38%
Claire+Leon
13%
Claire+Steve
25%
Billy+Rebecca
No votes
Chris+rebecca
No votes
Chris+jill
13%
Jill+Carlos
No votes
Jill+Wesker (I know it's weird)
13%

Total votes: 8

Heartilly

The third resident evil topic!

Post by Heartilly » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:05 pm

I know it's anoying, but I wanted to keep resident evil alive. Now think about the question before you answer! Not who you think should be together, but who's personalities are best suited for the other.
" The colder the Winter the Warmer the spring, out of the darkness is were we learned to see, out of the silence is were we sang, and the darker times we see the more our hearts sing."

Heartilly

Post by Heartilly » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:13 pm

I'm sorry if I may seem like a hypocrit, but I read the Resident Evil arcives over Christmas Break and saw how much steve loved claire and how he died to save her my opinion changed. Because he flirted with her and Leon didn't, also Claire seemed to be flirting a little with steve instead of Leon, and Ada and Leon like each other. I think that the reason people (including myself) thought that Leon and Claire would be best suited for each other because they liked leon and Claire, but they didn't like Steve and Ada. I read RE arcives and saw the reason why steve and ada acted the way they did is because of personal reasons.
" The colder the Winter the Warmer the spring, out of the darkness is were we learned to see, out of the silence is were we sang, and the darker times we see the more our hearts sing."

Heartilly

Post by Heartilly » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:21 pm

Like Ada, the reason why she acted so standoffish towards leon was because she didn't want her emotions to get in the way of her work and also because she didn't want him to get hurt because of her. Steve acted the way he did towards claire because he was afraid of rejection and losing someone else.

Leonheart

Post by Leonheart » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:42 pm

Ada and leon would make a great couple :P

But Ada tends to be off in the shadows, and she may not love him anymore after Re4
I make free sigs, PM me for info :D

Heartilly

Post by Heartilly » Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:32 pm

Leonheart wrote:Ada and leon would make a great couple :P

But Ada tends to be off in the shadows, and she may not love him anymore after Re4
Hmmm... she might still love him! or at least I hope so! I agree with you, but i think that Chris and Jill should be together. they'd be soo funny if they were a couple. I was going to originally choose Chris and jill, but I thought that Claire and Steve needed some lovin' too. Honestly thogh I can't beleive I used to hate ada, but now I think she's so cool! :D

Leonheart

Post by Leonheart » Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:48 pm

Ada is definatly a serious Femme-Fatal

Heartilly

Post by Heartilly » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:01 pm

Forgive me, but what is a femme-fatal? :?:

Fialchar

Post by Fialchar » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:55 pm

Well, it's actually *femme fatale, but it's a seducting, mysterious woman.

Become the wind, the divine wind, and into the darkness disappear..

~†t+-來~§ђǻŁǻ₣ï~來-+t†~

Heartilly

Post by Heartilly » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:26 pm

thanks fialchar!
Leonheart wrote:Ada is definatly a serious Femme-Fatal
No comment...

Fialchar

Post by Fialchar » Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:59 pm

No problem :D

Become the wind, the divine wind, and into the darkness disappear..

~†t+-來~§ђǻŁǻ₣ï~來-+t†~

Heartilly

Post by Heartilly » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:07 pm

Anyone who voted feel free to exprese your opinion! Don't be shy.

Leonheart

Post by Leonheart » Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:42 am

Fialchar wrote:Well, it's actually *femme fatale, but it's a seducting, mysterious woman.
Hmph? Really? I was under the impression that it was a woman who's like.. I dunno. Dangerous? Such as a Martial Artist or something. Guess I was wrong.

Maybe I should look into things more before I say them ;P

Heartilly

Post by Heartilly » Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:17 am

that might be a good idea. :D