Ani-Jam 2007

(Northern California / Washington / Oregon)
violet.anime

Ani-Jam 2007

Post by violet.anime » Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:10 am

I was just looking to see if anyone was planning on going to the, smaller but still fun, Ani-Jam convention in Fresno CA? Speak up if so! ^-^
------------------
~ v i o l e t . a n i m e~

Matalim

Post by Matalim » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:56 am

I plan on attending with a coupla friends from Fresno State. ^_^

For once, I don't have to drive more than fifteen minutes to get to a con so I'll be sure to make it!

Hope ta see ya round!

violet.anime

Yay

Post by violet.anime » Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:09 pm

Awesome!
What do you plan on going as?
------------------

Matalim

Post by Matalim » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:08 pm

W00t. Just got my weekend pass in the mail today. Lol...they mailed it out with Haruhi envelopes!

As for actually cosplaying, unless I get any good ideas (and quickly, I might add!) I might just go as myself. It's prolly why I found myself in these forums.

violet.anime

Hmm

Post by violet.anime » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:32 am

Oh I see...

Well at least you are going!

^_^
------------------

Matalim

Post by Matalim » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:51 am

Wow. It's comin up tomorrow...I'm hyped. I finally managed to scrounge together enough stuff to pull of a vice-captain shinigami from Bleach, so yah, I'll be dressin up for the event. A buddy of my is going as new version of Tosen.

Have ya been to the previous ones? I'm not too sure on the protocols since there's no posted schedule of events. Will ya be participating in the Masquerades (walkon/skit)? I think it'll be around 5pm on the first day...so I'm debating whether or not to stay in those stuffy black robes all day for it.

Riku Blackpaw

Post by Riku Blackpaw » Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:12 am

Matalim wrote:Wow. It's comin up tomorrow...I'm hyped. I finally managed to scrounge together enough stuff to pull of a vice-captain shinigami from Bleach, so yah, I'll be dressin up for the event. A buddy of my is going as new version of Tosen.

Have ya been to the previous ones? I'm not too sure on the protocols since there's no posted schedule of events. Will ya be participating in the Masquerades (walkon/skit)? I think it'll be around 5pm on the first day...so I'm debating whether or not to stay in those stuffy black robes all day for it.
O:

I saw you guys. :3

I wanted to hug both of you, but I tried to hug as little people as possible, seeing as it feels awkward hugging someone while wearing practically nothing. xD

Yeah, I was the one in the all-white, costume with the black fox tail and a huge bell on it. xD

I wanted to hug everyone, buuuuut. ;;

I WANT HUGS FROM YOU GUYS NEXT YEAR. And make someone cosplay as Grimmjow for meeeeeee. O: I'd love you forever. Honestly. xD

I plan to cosplay as an Arrancar next year. Most likely Ulquiorra. x3