Youmacon 2007~!

(Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Ohio, Kentucky, Michigan, Wisconsin, etc)

Did you like Youmacon!?

IT WAS THE BEST CON EVER!
100%
It was alright.
No votes
I HATED IT! YOUMACON SUXORS HARD!
No votes

Total votes: 1

Karrissarella

Youmacon 2007~!

Post by Karrissarella » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:47 pm

Who went!? Did you have fun? Did you cosplay? Who as? This is basically a Meet-N-Greet for people on ACP forums from the convention. Heheh. I was Joey Wheeler/Jounouchi Katsuya, Battle City version on Friday. I was wandering around with a "Mini"-Kaiba, and eventually a Blind Shizuka. ^^; I was also Misty/Kasumi, Kanto version on Saturday and I was also on Otaku Family Feud as her on Team Rocket!!

Soo...what about everyone else? ^^;
http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/de ... erid=34691
Upcoming Cons: Ohayocon '09, Acen '09, Ikasucon '09, Youmacon '09

kalajessta

Re: Youmacon 2007~!

Post by kalajessta » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:33 pm

Karrissarella wrote:Who went!? Did you have fun? Did you cosplay? Who as? This is basically a Meet-N-Greet for people on ACP forums from the convention. Heheh. I was Joey Wheeler/Jounouchi Katsuya, Battle City version on Friday. I was wandering around with a "Mini"-Kaiba, and eventually a Blind Shizuka. ^^; I was also Misty/Kasumi, Kanto version on Saturday and I was also on Otaku Family Feud as her on Team Rocket!!

What did I tell you about calling me short? I can't help it that I'm vertically challenged!

Karrissarella

Post by Karrissarella » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:43 am

Fine...I was walking around with a "vertically-challenged" Kaiba. XP
http://www.cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/de ... erid=34691
Upcoming Cons: Ohayocon '09, Acen '09, Ikasucon '09, Youmacon '09

Ryozu Miazaki

Re: Youmacon 2007~!

Post by Ryozu Miazaki » Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:22 pm

Karrissarella wrote:Who went!? Did you have fun? Did you cosplay? Who as? This is basically a Meet-N-Greet for people on ACP forums from the convention. Heheh. I was Joey Wheeler/Jounouchi Katsuya, Battle City version on Friday. I was wandering around with a "Mini"-Kaiba, and eventually a Blind Shizuka. ^^; I was also Misty/Kasumi, Kanto version on Saturday and I was also on Otaku Family Feud as her on Team Rocket!!

1: I went! 8D
2: Nope.

You were Joey? O.O I didn't see you, I don't think. I was a girl with a Urahara hat and carried around Zangetsu and I was in green one day.