Yu-Gi-Oh! Millenium Ring

Want to learn or teach how to make something? Feel free to contribute here!
waynekaa
ACP Owner

Yu-Gi-Oh! Millenium Ring

Post by waynekaa » Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:54 am

Ingredients for an easy to make type:
Ring: Towel Ring (one of those rings that you can find at a home improvement store that is used to hang towels). I find that plastic is easier to work with rather than metal, and it's lighter too. You can always go for a wood one if you find one.
Spirit Pointers: Get 1/2" dowel and cut into appropriate pieces then whittle away or use a power sander to get them sharpened. It's helpful to start by using one of those oversize pencil sharpeners to ensure your tip is at the center of the dowel.
Triangle Piece: 1/8" balsa (only cut this out after you've bought the ring so you know exactly what size you need.) Balsa is ideal since it is so easy to cut and lightweight.
Designs: Use a modeling clay/paper mache of your choice to make the all the trim.
Connectors: You should be able to find something useable in your local hardware store in the fastener/screw/nail department. That's where I found mine.
Wayne of AGSMA
PSOC
AGSMA
ACParadise

Mathias_Elusa

i am looking to buy a nice looking millenium ring

Post by Mathias_Elusa » Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:01 pm

price is not an issue, quality is. know where to look?

mindtailor

Post by mindtailor » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:18 pm

Um... you could make it, seeing as he gave you instructions. Or you could pay me to follow his instructions XD and make it for you.

Thanks, Wayne :D
no leap in logic is too extreme... for RAGE!

waynekaa
ACP Owner

Post by waynekaa » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:15 pm

Do it mindtailor! :D
Wayne of AGSMA
PSOC
AGSMA
ACParadise