SELL: Yuki Cross Day Uniform 4 Sale

Looking to sell a costume or prop? Look no further!
squeeky_moonkin

SELL: Yuki Cross Day Uniform 4 Sale

Post by squeeky_moonkin » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:11 pm

I DID NOT MAKE THIS. Costume was bought from an anime cosplay shop. Stitches are all serged and not hand stitched

This exact outfit is that of Yuki Cross-day uniform.
Tag reads large: fits from a 14-16
-Bust 401/2 - 41 1/2 inches (I'm a 36inch c bust and it was big on me but not horribly huge...so)
-Sleeves 31 1 /2 - 32 inches (sleeves were perfectly fine, just as the seller who sold it to me advertised)
-Waist 34 1/2 -36 (I think it was to a 36 though, it was a bit big on me and I wear a 34inches in most pants)
-Hips 42-44 (quite accurate and if your a bit bigger in the back this is perfect. I'm have pretty much an hour glass figure and it wasn't snug at all ) quite comfy and material breathes well

Outfit worn only at Fanime and mainly indoors aside from a VK photo shoot. Outfit has been kept in a garment bag since last worn and also comes from a smoke free home. The outfit does include the armband, which has never been worn.

I didn't want to cosplay as yuki when I wore this, but more so a random day student. The red/sash bow is also included. Keep in mind outfit is in Mint Condition and only been worn once, so your basically getting it brand new.

I'm hoping to get 90.00 for it. I had paid 120.00 for it brand new(that included my shipping).

Outfit includes:
Jacket
White Blouse
Red Ribbon
Arm Band
Coat
Skirt

I am selling other anime related items in which if your curious , I would be willing to haggle my price on this cosplay outfit if anything from my sales journal may be of interest. seeing as this is a cosplay forum board, its probably not permitable for me to link it here. If interested leave me a message and I can share the link via email or im chat box.

I do have feedback from previous sales if interested in reading those, and I do accept paypal.

Kuroneko-sama

Post by Kuroneko-sama » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:43 pm

Hi

I just came across your post. I was wondering a couple of things about the costume. Most importantly if you still have it and wish to sell it.

I'm 5'3 ish... and I was wondering how the long the skirt was. Seeing that if it were too long on me it would look kind of bad.

Also, is the 90 that you're selling it for with shipping or not. (since I'm a bit on a tight budget as well as schedule)

You can contact me quicker through my e-mail (bella8618@msn.com)

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon

squeeky_moonkin

Post by squeeky_moonkin » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:08 pm

I just e-mailed you ^_^