Selling 6 Costumes! [AoT, Homestuck, Dangan Ronpa, and more!]

Looking to sell a costume or prop? Look no further!
cancerously

Selling 6 Costumes! [AoT, Homestuck, Dangan Ronpa, and more!]

Post by cancerously » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:47 am

Hey! I'm selling 6 of my old outfits over on my Storenvy! All are gently worn and are clean and ready to go. Most include wigs and shoes and are only missing small things like undershirts and socks. Here's the specifics:

Costumes:

Chihiro Fujisaki, Dangan Ronpa, includes everything except socks and petticoat; Measurements 39-36-44,

Aoi Asahina, Dangan Ronpa, includes everything except white undershirt; Measurements 42-36-44, though the jacket will not close if your bust is as big as mine!

Feferi Peixes, Homestuck, includes everything except wig and tiara; Measurements 42-36-44

Vanellope Von Schweetz, Wreck-It Ralph, includes everything except tights; Measurements 42-36-44 but the skirt is loose and the hoodie is baggy! Absolutely could go bigger.

Attack On Titan Scouting Leigon Jacket, just the jacket on this one! Size medium. My shoulder measurement is 15 inches.

Jemma Simmons, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D season 1, includes coat and sweater! Coat is slightly baggy and sweater is stretchy, but measurements were for 42-36-44.

Again, these are all on my Storenvy! I'm still having a sale from Black Friday so prices are reduced!!! Check it out! :D