Anime Oasis

(Colorado, Utah, Montana, Idaho, etc)
*B*

Anime Oasis

Post by *B* » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:20 am

There is a really great, though admittedly small con in Boise, Idaho every year called Anime Oasis. 2006 will be it's fith year, and I encourage anyone who lives near the area and enjoys a good anime convention to attend. They have a website at www.animeoasis.org which has a list of guests and events.
Proud Member of Ichidan
www.ichidan.com

Ichidan No Senpai
Kaoru in Kingdom Hearts: Another Side
Winry Rockbell in Full Metal Alchemist
Skuld in Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade War

YunaKairi

^^

Post by YunaKairi » Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:05 pm

Oh THANK GOODNESS! I was beginning to think that No one on this site was going to AODX this year. YAY! Is happy ^_^

Ohmygosh! So excited!

*B*

Post by *B* » Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:15 am

Actually, I posted that a year ago. I'm proably not atttending the convention this year, since you can only get tickets in advance, and I think they're sold out. I will be at various room parties, since I'm in Ichidan(not in the show at this AO though), and friends with a few other guests whom I don't get to see very often. So you might see me, but probably not.
Proud Member of Ichidan
www.ichidan.com

Ichidan No Senpai

YunaKairi

Post by YunaKairi » Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:34 am

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see the date. heh heh. *hits head*

That's stupid that they won't sell tickets at the con this year. I bought mine way back in August but a lot of people forget.

Hey, I just wondering what ichidan is like, is it a lot of fun?

*B*

Post by *B* » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:21 am

It can be. I'm the costume co-ordinator, so it can be a lot of work too. We'll(or they since I'm not in this show) be doing a performance at AO this year, using the show Bleach. And we just had a try out for our next show at Fandemonium, which is based on Kingdom Hearts, now we're waiting to see what parts everybody gets.
If you'd like more info you can go to www.ichidan.com which is our website. All the information on our show and cast is there, and we have a forum!
Proud Member of Ichidan
www.ichidan.com

Ichidan No Senpai

ToriMitsuki

Post by ToriMitsuki » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:18 pm

Yay another of AO stature! Wow there aren't many people here huh?
It's hard to face what lies in reflections...~ToriMitsuki

YunaKairi

Post by YunaKairi » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:25 pm

Nope, not many. Then again, AO isn't a very large con.

ToriMitsuki

Post by ToriMitsuki » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:28 am

Not yet anyway. If you've been on the site and read about the future AO...wow is all I can say! It's moving to the grove and everything! The only problem is is that the dates for the AO in 2010 interfere with my graduation and also with Fanime. =/

YunaKairi

Post by YunaKairi » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:26 pm

A member of my cosplay group mentioned that yesterday. I think the Grove with be a fantastic new location... But the Holiday Inn... It just IS Anime Oasis... I'm gonna miss it.
Oh wow that sucks! Well... You can go to AO for a graduation party! ^^ Thankfully, I walk the line this year.

ToriMitsuki

Post by ToriMitsuki » Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:34 pm

Yeah though my first year and first anime convention period was AO Nana So I'm going to be used to where to go to find everything and what not so I'm like *gonk* But yeah it's going to be amazingly huge! And see the last day of AO in 2010 will be my graduation night and since that's the last day of AO and my graduation doesn't start until like 7:30 at night I should be in the clear! =^^= Hopefully...