Hellsing Series

You wanted it, you got it! General posts and chatting can go here, but keep it friendly...
Legolas02

Hellsing Series

Post by Legolas02 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Hey all i got the HEllsing series but i saw this "Hellsing Ultimate" wanted to know if thats a continue of Hellsing ^_^ Please help me understand thx !

Legolas02

Re: Hellsing Series

Post by Legolas02 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:34 am

nobody knows about Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimate ? i see they added different stuff in the scenes from Ultimate and more episodes than the regular hellsing . any1 can tell me if im right ?

Nuku15

Post by Nuku15 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:29 pm

I guess your right... I don't know

buggirl101

Post by buggirl101 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:11 pm

I know this!! :D

The original Hellsing anime was made long before the manga had finished, so, the writers created something entirely differant from the manga's original plotline from around....the half-way point or so.

Hellsing Ultimate is a complete recreation of the manga, following the storyline and basically bringing the manga to life. The manga just recently ended too. So...10 years ago was Hellsing. Now, and much prettier, comes Hellsing Ultimate. That's the basic differance between the two.

For the REAL BIG differances, there's one word. Nazis. Ultimate like the manga follows the impending war with a group of leftover Nazis who discovered and began creating fake vampires. Then there's the Vatican's Section XIII every now and then but basically that's it.

...I personally like the Nazis better then the weird dude from the original...what was the naked guy's name?....anywho, yeah. I love the nazis and I love Ultimate to pieces.
The "To Finish" cosplay list!

Undertaker - Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji ~ 20%
Deidara - Naruto Shippuden ~ 80%
His Holiness Pope Alessandro XVIII ~ 40%
Severus Snape - Harry Potter series ~ 85%
Beyond Birthday (Fallen Angel Version) - Death Note ~ 30%