In need of a cosplay partner!

You wanted it, you got it! General posts and chatting can go here, but keep it friendly...

Is Eleora fiber good for wigs?

Eleora is fine
67%
No, go with Kanekalon
33%

Total votes: 3

Neptunes_Mask

In need of a cosplay partner!

Post by Neptunes_Mask » Tue May 22, 2007 10:07 pm

^.^ I'm going to several conventions, and I'll be Sailor Neptune, but I don't have a Haruka/Sailor Uranus to go with me. Would someone want to cosplay with me? *bats eyelashes and looks cute* I'll be going regardless, but it'd be rather lonely.... V.V If anyone could help me out, I'd be very much obliged. I promise I don't bite! ~Neptune's Mask
My guardian deity is the planet with the sea of sand, the Soldier of Embrace, Sailor Neptune!

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Tue May 22, 2007 11:53 pm

You dont?! AWw :cry: T_T Thats making me cry. I see them together at all times. Hmm seems no one you know is into cosplay? And actually can pull off the badarse style of Sailor Uranus.

Neptunes_Mask

Post by Neptunes_Mask » Wed May 23, 2007 2:03 am

Choji Warrior wrote:You dont?! AWw :cry: T_T Thats making me cry. I see them together at all times. Hmm seems no one you know is into cosplay? And actually can pull off the badarse style of Sailor Uranus.
T_T You got it in one. I have friends who like cosplay and anime, but they're a little too... er.... girly? to want to play the role. And I know someone who would do it, but she wouldn't want to. And cosplay is supposed to be all about fun. She'd be miserable. And I think that would be worse than going as a solo Neptune. I need more friends..... and ones who could pull off Haruka, at least a little. >.< ~Neptune's Mask
My guardian deity is the planet with the sea of sand, the Soldier of Embrace, Sailor Neptune!