Takamatsu, Kagawa-ken, Teacher Assistants Needed

You wanted it, you got it! General posts and chatting can go here, but keep it friendly...
takamatsumark

Takamatsu, Kagawa-ken, Teacher Assistants Needed

Post by takamatsumark » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:55 pm

Hello!

I am not sure if this is the place to post this, so I hope that the mods can advise me on the best way to do this, but my sister-in-law (she is a professional cosplay designer and seamstress) gave me the idea to contact people through a cosplay forum to find teachers we need here in Takamatsu-city, Kagawa-ken (Shikoku).

Our school is called englishbiz and my wife and I run a chain of schools here in Kagawa-ken. It is a little off the beaten tracks of Osaka and Tokyo but this area is beautiful and calm. Right now we are looking for foreign teachers who have a strong desire to live in Japan for a year (or more!), who have an interest in Japanese culture and customs and who would be good for the kids we teach in our classrooms.

If anyone is interested to learn more about what we have to offer, and the conditions of work etc, please feel free to contact me directly. To give a little idea, the salary is a good base salary, has health care and we arrange for a furnished apartment as well that is close to all amenities. Email is the best way to inquire: englishbiztakamatsu@gmail.com

I really apologize if this post is not suitable for your forums, but my sister-in-law Akiyo was pretty persistent in saying that cosplayers could be very good for our schools and that many have the kind of personality and gentleness that would be a good match for our schools.

Best regards and thanks,
Mark