Cosplaybuzz/WigisFashion Wigs Review

You wanted it, you got it! General posts and chatting can go here, but keep it friendly...
AngelKryzzt

Cosplaybuzz/WigisFashion Wigs Review

Post by AngelKryzzt » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:29 pm

I'm reviewing both Inori and Shu wig from Cosplaybuzz / WigisFashion. As you may see their banners on the ACP website now, it was great that I am able to do a physical review for them to let everyone know my experience with their quality. Shipping took about 2 weeks. It's from China which from overseas the shipping will be a bit slower or faster depending on customs.

All of the opinions I will be stating below is completely my honest opinion and my feelings about the wigs itself. If you would like to watch a video of my review instead you can at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j39hRGwEQFg

First off I am placing the comparison of the wigs in flash/noflash

-Both wigs are quality fibers, aren't party wigs. Inori is higher grade than Shu. Easy to detangle and silky smooth.
-Both wigs aren't super thick, Inori wig is much more thin than Shu. Which happens to a lot of wigs when it comes to long vs short. They aren't super thin either. It's just your preference to what you prefer, quality vs. thickness.
-It comes very basic style, which you have to take a pair of scissors to it to get it to look exactly like the character.
-Shu wig is very easy to style, Inori will require hairspray.
-Both wigs are only low heat resistant.

Now to compare to what was listed on their webpage.
I can't show the stock photo of Inori because it's not on the website anymore.

My overall opinion is dependent on your choices of of importance, if you prefer thick wigs or quality, it'll be a hit or miss. It's not terrible by any means, just really depends on your standards for wigs. Just be prepared to style your wig when you get a character wig, it won't really come styled like the stock photo.