Anime Research Survey Opportunity

You wanted it, you got it! General posts and chatting can go here, but keep it friendly...
sreysen

Anime Research Survey Opportunity

Post by sreysen » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Hi All,

Now, before you pass this post up as just some pointless spam I would like to point out a couple of things: one, I will only post this link once (so as not to spam the good people of ACP), two I am not making any money off of getting people to go to this link or take this survey (I am just a simple, unpaid undergraduate research assistant) and three, I am actually a cosplayer too (so you know I'm not trying to use this research to undermine the wonderful anime community) > u <

Anywho, on to the actual info...

Want to talk a bit about Anime and help science at the same time?

You are invited to participate in an anonymous online survey about Anime and the Anime fandom being conducted by social scientists at Niagara County Community College and Texas A&M University–Commerce!

You must be 18 years of age or older to participate. In this survey we ask questions about a variety of different aspects of Anime culture and your attitudes about Anime and the Anime community.

The link to the online survey is…
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PSTL8WB

This survey project has been reviewed by and received ethics clearance through the Institutional Review Board at Texas A&M University-Commerce.

If you have any questions about the study details please contact the researchers using the email addresses listed below:

Dr. Stephen Reysen, Assistant Professor, Texas A&M University-Commerce: Stephen_Reysen@tamu-commerce.edu

Dr. Kathy Gerbasi, Professor, Niagara County Community College: kgerbasi@niagaracc.suny.edu