I need some help and permissons!

You wanted it, you got it! General posts and chatting can go here, but keep it friendly...
taiyou-burst

I need some help and permissons!

Post by taiyou-burst » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:55 am

Ok so here's the deal, I've got this assignment that'll have me writing it till November, all about a tutorial, and I'm making mine on cosplay: how to make a good costume, some dos and don'ts associated with cosplay, it's history, the culture itself, what the judges are looking for, etc, etc. The things that I need help with are these: 1) what would the experts put in for the beginners, anything that'd help them out, 2) consent to actually using some of the photoes and videos of your cosplays in the past, and finally 3) if any of you would like to partake in an interview then that'd be really awesome as well...

if you guys would also like to send anything to me, contact me, or just to tell me what you think I should put in then send it to me via e-mail here Rakuniji@hotmail.com

thanks in advanced to those that'd help me, and those that don't, eh doesn't matter that much, not like my entire future depends on it, but oh well

taiyou-burst

Re: I need some help and permissons!

Post by taiyou-burst » Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:43 am

Update here, this is a draft of the homepage is going to look like, this draft doesn't include the various extras that have already been provided for at the time of designing it nobody had given consent yet...

Still if there is anything any of you would like to say, or have on the tutorial, then send me a message saying "Hey I want in"

taiyou-burst

Post by taiyou-burst » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:25 am

Ok so this is the deal here... for those that wanna give me permission to use vids and or images, your words for an interview, or just wanna put some info your two cents worth, then it needs to be in BEFORE AUGUST 30TH!!!

taiyou-burst

Post by taiyou-burst » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:13 am

Ok that's it, I'm no longer accepting any more contributions for the project, thanks to all those that sent stuff in, and if any adimns or mods would kindly lock this thread then that'll be cool as well