Dragon*Con 2010: A Gaggle of Gagas

(Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, etc)
MissLlil

Dragon*Con 2010: A Gaggle of Gagas

Post by MissLlil » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Calling all monsters!

The Gaggle is up to fifty-four Gagas!!! Want to get in on the mayhem?! It's not too late!! This may very well end up being the LARGEST group of Lady Gaga impersonators together in one place, EVER, and YOU can be a part of it!!

If you are interested in joining us, we'd love to have you! It's not too late! Just comment on the Facebook group to claim an outfit. (Due to the large variety of Gaga's outfits, and our desire to be as epic and impressive as possible, we'd prefer no repeats. :) If you want help choosing an outfit, let us know - we can help!)

faq:

How do I join in?! Just claim an outfit that is not already claimed and make it to the best of your ability. That's it! A full claims list is over on our Facebook group. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=388355094179

All the good costumes are taken / I don't know what to choose! There is a HUGE list of awesome suggested costumes on the Facebook group discussion board, sorted by skill level AND modesty level (because as we all know, Gaga likes to show lots of skin!). Don't see anything you like on the list? Let us know! We can poke around and find something that YOU will love!! Gaga really does have something for everyone to wear! Click here for a large list of available costumes: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=3 ... opic=14653

I am dressing as Beyonce/Space Cowboy/somebody else Gaga-related, can I get in on this? Of course!! We're not tracking claimed "Gaga and Friends" costumes, so we have no way of knowing whether your costume will be the only one like it, but you are WELCOME to come get in on the photo op and walk around with us! The more the merrier!

I am a boy, can I join? YES!! We happily welcome crossplayers - we think Gaga would approve. :) Alternatively, you can dress as any of the male characters in her videos instead (the Alejandro dancers, the Paparazzi boyfriend, Gaga's "owner" in Bad Romance, Tyrese Gibson in Telephone, etc).

Thanks,
MissLlil
(# 39 on the list)