Hehe Eyo thar~<33! ACparadise n00b :3

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
Ah-chan

Hehe Eyo thar~<33! ACparadise n00b :3

Post by Ah-chan » Sun May 31, 2009 6:43 pm

Hi hiii~!!! My names ahna... tho all my friends call me Ah-chan =D =D
Im a SCARY otaku fangirl... I like yaoi, ANNNND yuri....I prefer Shounen manga, but i do love shoujo at the same time.....
I love cosplaying, drawing, and making amvs... though i think my favorite hobby is sleeping XD haha most consider me a vampire :3
I've gone to: Otakon 2008, Zenkaikon 2008, and Tekkoshocon 2009...
And im going to all of them next time they occur, plus anime boston next year as well as Setsucon <333

I guess I'm pretty friendly... I might not seem it but im shy :O haha but id love to make friends!

[and if you havent noticed i love rainbows hahaha]
Holy shitting ninjas~!?!?
*not one of the quirky signatures you will remember before you go to bed*

Ah-chan.deviantart.com
LovelessRyuLolita.deviantart.com

^Stalk me^

Kamu

Re: Hehe Eyo thar~<33! ACparadise n00b :3

Post by Kamu » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:49 pm

Hi, Ah-chan! Welcome to AC Paradise! I'm new too, as you can tell xD;

Haha, it's strange to meet a fangirl who likes both yaoi and yuri. Most of my female friends like yaoi, but cringe at the thought of yuri, while most of my guy friends like yuri, but run away at the mention of yaoi. It's a little hypocritical, if you ask me, so it's refreshing to meet another person who likes both ^^ (My friends give me weird looks xD;)

Actually, we share a lot of the same interests, which I'm glad for. I haven't really met anyone on this forum yet ^^; I like cosplaying, but I'm very new to it, so I'm just a stumbling amateur, who's trying not to make a fool of myself xD; I prefer shounen series to shoujo series, definitely, but I do love almost everything done by CLAMP. I consider their stories to be non-gender-specific, just because they have so many elements squished into it that can appeal to both genders, which is nice. As a graphic design major, I should probably enjoy drawing a little more, but I really just like making little non-detailed sketches. Fleshing out my sketches just makes them look bad <_< It's so cool that you can make AMVs! I've always wanted to make one, but I have no idea how to make them or even how to start learning!

Haha, good luck making new friends here! Maybe I'll see you around at Otakon 2009 ^^ (And nope, you don't seem shy at all! xD)