Hello Everyone! New to the forum but not to cosplay.

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
PikaChika

Hello Everyone! New to the forum but not to cosplay.

Post by PikaChika » Tue May 27, 2014 11:43 pm

Hello everyone. I am known as PikaChika. I came up with the name because I liked Pikachu and I am a Mexican Chick. So that has been nickname for over 13 years. My first cosplay was May from Pokemon. Then since then, took awhile to get the courage to cosplay at conventions.

I have been getting better on my sewing skills and finally did a first cosplay from scratch from 2012. I been having a hard time to get the time to sew. I hope to make another cosplay soon since AnimeExpo is just a month away.... ahhhh!!!

AngelKryzzt

Re: Hello Everyone! New to the forum but not to cosplay.

Post by AngelKryzzt » Sat May 31, 2014 9:03 am

PikaChika wrote:Hello everyone. I am known as PikaChika. I came up with the name because I liked Pikachu and I am a Mexican Chick. So that has been nickname for over 13 years. My first cosplay was May from Pokemon. Then since then, took awhile to get the courage to cosplay at conventions.

I have been getting better on my sewing skills and finally did a first cosplay from scratch from 2012. I been having a hard time to get the time to sew. I hope to make another cosplay soon since AnimeExpo is just a month away.... ahhhh!!!
Welcome and hope to see your new cosplays! :D