Hampton Roads Cosplayer, New to ACP! Howdy! :D

If you want to cosplay, but don't know how or where to start, we'll try to help you out!
Captain_Lady

Hampton Roads Cosplayer, New to ACP! Howdy! :D

Post by Captain_Lady » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:19 pm

My name's Kayla, but feel free to call me Captain Lady or whatever. :3

I live in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. The conventions I attend are all pretty local to the area, though I'd love to one day go to A-Kon, ColossalCon, and Katsucon. Those conventions all look so awesome in the YouTube videos I've seen. @o@

I'm not new to cosplay, but I'm no expert either. I've been cosplaying for about 10 - 11 months now and I just love it so much! xD I've only got two complete costumes under my belt, but I've got such a huge list of cosplays I'd love to do one day. :D

I'm currently working on a Jill Valentine BSAA cosplay that should hopefully be done by NekoCon this year. Actually, it needs to be done WAAAAYY before NekoCon 'cause I'm planning on doing Midna's True Form cosplay as well, and I haven't even gotten started on that one yet. Though, I have written up a complete checklist for it. ;D

Besides cosplaying, I'm a huge Nintendo fan. My favorite series are the Legend of Zelda and Animal Crossing. Often enough, these two series get in the way of cosplay construction. They're just so gooooooooood... (´∀`)♡

I'm hoping to make some friends here that I can go to cons with. :D So, if you like chatting about video games, cosplay, and/or the Zelda timeline, send me a message along with your resume and a 5 page ALL HAIL BRAK on the history of Hyrule! :V Just kiddin' about that stuff. But seriously. I love meeting new people, so get to it. >:I

Sorry if I've blown anyone away with my rambling. I'm done now. :D
Upcoming Cosplays
  • Midna (Human Form)
Upcoming Conventions
  • Nekocon 17 (2014)

waynekaa
ACP Owner

Re: Hampton Roads Cosplayer, New to ACP! Howdy! :D

Post by waynekaa » Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:22 pm

Glad to see you here! Welcome!
Wayne of AGSMA
PSOC