Video Game Character/SAW Skit

Discuss skit ideas, form groups and ask for suggestions
estrickland89

Video Game Character/SAW Skit

Post by estrickland89 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:34 am

I'm posting this for my brother. He has this idea for A-Kon 20 to make a skit based of the movie SAW. Jigsaw is planning to play a game with about five or six video game characters in his twisted maze. If everything goes right, we could win. I'm in the process now of looking for a jigsaw doll and a tricycle for him to ride on. (Using a small motor and remote control)
All we're missing is a few game characters. We already have Pyramid Head (SH), Mario, and maybe Zack (FFVII) but we still need a Cloud, a Master Chief (Halo), and Leon (Resident Evil 4). So if you guys want to be in it, then let me know. Thanks!!!!

estrickland89

Re: Video Game Character/SAW Skit

Post by estrickland89 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:34 am

I should've did this before:

Opening theme music: Saw Theme "Hello Zepp. Artist: Charles Clouser"
Lights come on with Pyramid Head, Mario, Altair, Leon, Cloud, and Zach are standing on stage
Little creepy puppet doll "Billy" rides in on stage on tricycle (I'm buying Billy and his trike and gonna make it motorize)
He starts talking: "Would you like to play a game?"
Pyramid Head: "Silent Hill?"
Billy: "No"
Leon: "Resident Evil?"
"No!"
Mario: "Super Smash Brothers?"
"NOO!"
Cloud: "Final Fantasy!...YES!"
"Would you stop that!"

Billy continues to state his plans and Altair finds a way to "ninja" his way off stage before the horror begins leaving the rest to suffer alone MWHAHAHAHA!!

After that...I really don't know what else happens, but we got 4 months to perfect it. I'm just going off of what my bro told me.

Just need to find a way to build collapsable doors and other scary/safe props.

Miss Valentine

Post by Miss Valentine » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:42 pm

I would love to be in your skit! I'm planning to go as RE Remake STARS Jill Valentine. Just PM me the details.
PS. I'm in theatre so you don't have to worry about stage fright.
PSS. I'm redoing my other STARS Jill

Pinto11

Post by Pinto11 » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:43 am

Video game characters, who live in these games has grown over the years. While the first plumber was cute, not really appealing. He does not speak or talk a lot, it was not very expressive, and he was actually pretty boring as a person. Heck, his original solo adventure, she could not go back too! He was simply a vehicle with a video game player uses to run game.Now, video game characters, such as those for are people with expressions and emotions. They are the history and purpose. I am the personal history, and vindictive.

Mahjong online