Seeking Sailor Moon Cosplayers!!!

Discuss skit ideas, form groups and ask for suggestions
Sinnocent

Seeking Sailor Moon Cosplayers!!!

Post by Sinnocent » Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:37 am

Hello everyone!! I'm looking for Sailor Moon cosplayers in the South Central area (Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri, New Mexico, etc) that are interested in joining a Sailor Moon group (or at least thinking about it). I mainly right now need the following characters:

Sailor Venus
Sailor Uranus
Sailor Neptune
Sailor Star Maker
Sailor Star Fighter

I have other spots in my group open as well, but these are the main 5 that I need asap. Please leave a comment, or send a PM if you would prefer, with what character you'd like to join as and a picture of your costume (if you have one). I do please ask that you have at least one costume of the character your wanting to join, and if not, please have other costumes that I can look at, I do NOT want first time, or brand new, cosplayers, sailor fukus can be VERY hard to make, and I don't want someone who has never made anything before to attempt this for our group.

If you are not sure if you want to join our group but might be interested then please still leave a reply or a PM, you can always join us at a con and do a photoshoot with us before you decide if you want to join or not, I know some people see joining a group as a big commitment, so you can take it a step at a time and just try us out first if you think that would make you more comfortable so you know what you'd be getting into.

Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like, and I will answer them asap.

Thanks so much for your time,

~Usagi Chiba

P.S. I would also like to add that you do not have to LIVE in the South Central area, but you have to at least attend cons in Texas or Oklahoma.
~Sinnocent

Sinnocent <--Website
Sinnocent Cosplay <--FB Page

Itani-Yuki-Uchiha

Post by Itani-Yuki-Uchiha » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:56 am

if you had a sailor jupiter i could be her but i don't think that is possible
I love being me it's the most you get out of anything! Being you and having true friends who watch out for your safety!

my2wings

Re: Seeking Sailor Moon Cosplayers!!!

Post by my2wings » Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:23 pm

if you were closer (im in southern california) i would totaly be venus,

serenity8786

Re: Seeking Sailor Moon Cosplayers!!!

Post by serenity8786 » Sun May 15, 2011 11:22 am

would you consider illinois ? let me know if you still need someone