Looking for serious/dedicated cosplayers in the Mid-Atlantic

Discuss skit ideas, form groups and ask for suggestions
AOK Cosplay

Looking for serious/dedicated cosplayers in the Mid-Atlantic

Post by AOK Cosplay » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:32 pm

Looking for about 5 other people who are very into cosplaying and conventions to start attending cons with. Only requirement is that you're actually interested in creating and wearing quality cosplays, and that you're a responsible human being. I'm sure we've all had that one guy in the room who manages to fuck up everything and you just wish you could meet people with a mindset similar to your own.

It'll be something like a team. We can attend cons in our price and time range, as frequently as we'd like, doing group cosplays (if we're up for it), and overall just actually being able to enjoy the con with others as dedicated as yourself. I myself generally do lots of photoshoots when I go to cons, and I'm looking for others in a similar situation that understand the wants and needs that should be catered to when you're just trying to execute a cosplay as accurately and quality as possible.

The closer you are to the mid-atlantic region you, the better. And of course, if we share interests that makes it all the better. I'll kick off with my introduction:

Name: AOK Cosplay
Interests: Basically all anime, popular PC games
Cosplay Interests: Newer anime (Currently cosplaying No Game No Life, Mekakucity Actors, and soon Psycho-Pass S2)
Cons Attended: Otakon, Katsucon, Colossalcon, AnimeNEXT
Cons Planned: Dragoncon, CTcon, Anime North, Anime Expo, PAX, DreamHack
Travel?: Yes

So that's me, I'd love to hear from more of you.